<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5481435179360215729?origin\x3dhttp://pickledxpickler.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Welcome
Welcome to Zoey's blog I hope you enjoy my blog (:
Thank you very much.

Profile
ZOEY ♥ GREEN
british hawt 20 partier single vodka costume jewellery sister spoilt selfish rnb lovable chick straighteners toni and guy techno dogs kittens dancing singing diamonds pink white
tag before you leave :]

favourites
I ♥ LIKE
idol ben affleck wkd dresses wedges mcdonalds fries karma singing dancing sytycd soul music dance music katharine mcphee amy winehouse black cds pop lemonade alcohol rap music shauna noland

Tag



Links
Idolforums Australian Idol 5 Canadian Idol 5 The XFactor Rickey

Archives
August 2007
September 2007

Friends
click on my friends
james saruh 3 4


Tuesday, 25 September 2007
Rihanna's new video featuring Ne-Yo. It's called "I Hate That I Love You" and it's gonna be a HUGE hit. It's also my favourite song on her album :]