Wednesday, 29 August 2007
Rihanna's album is amazing and I recommend it to everyone because it's got a bit of everything on it. Following the success of 'Umbrella' and 'Shut Up and Drive' she makes another video but this time for 'Don't Stop The Music' and it's my favourite song on her CD :] It's quite a dancy tune and I really hope it goes big because she really deserves it.
Also just released is Nicole Scherzinger's new solo single away from the other Pussycat Doll girls. I really like it and her voice is amazing.. one of the best singers I've heard. I still want her to stay with The Pussycat Dolls though because we all know what happens when people go solo :[
Also just released is Nicole Scherzinger's new solo single away from the other Pussycat Doll girls. I really like it and her voice is amazing.. one of the best singers I've heard. I still want her to stay with The Pussycat Dolls though because we all know what happens when people go solo :[
