Wednesday, 29 August 2007
Okay so it was group 4's turn to take the stage and wow, alot of powerful voices there! I think nearly everyone in this group has a powerful voice and they're all really different!.

Sarah Lloyde sings "I Am Telling You" by Jennifer Hudson
What a voice <3 this was my favourite performance of the night.. She could totally give Tarasai a run for her money if she made the finals and I really hope she does. She's got a huge voice and she seems like such a nice girl.. Idol needs Sarah Lloyde this year.

Morgan Hosking sings "Live and Learn" by Alanis Morrisette
I actually liked this but only because I really like the sound of her voice. Her voice is quite different but she chose the wrong song to show people what she can really do. She should have gone with something by Amy Lee or something along them lines. As much as I'd love for her to advance, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Holly Weinert sings "Easy" by The Commodores
All I can say is that I absolutely hated it.

Madison Pritchett sings "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne
Brilliant song choice and some great singing from Madison. She started out the song with perfect notes and had me totally captured until the key change where she pulled a Laura Gisarra for a few moments but she brought it back and finished it really well. Unfortunately I don't think she stands a chance.

Brianna Carpenter sings "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor
Two words - copy cat.

Rosie Ribbons sings "Everybody Hurts" by REM
I love the sound of Rosie's voice because it's so sweet and soft. The only problem I had with it tonight is that it was quite boring and the big note waaaaay off. She's one of my favourites this year and I'd love for her to advance but unless she picks the right song then it's not going to happen.
Who Do I Want To Advance?
Sarah Lloyde for sure because Idol needs her this year!
Then I'd probably have to choose Rosie Ribbons/Madison Pritchett.. I have a feeling it'll be Copy Cat or shouter though :(

Sarah Lloyde sings "I Am Telling You" by Jennifer Hudson
What a voice <3 this was my favourite performance of the night.. She could totally give Tarasai a run for her money if she made the finals and I really hope she does. She's got a huge voice and she seems like such a nice girl.. Idol needs Sarah Lloyde this year.

Morgan Hosking sings "Live and Learn" by Alanis Morrisette
I actually liked this but only because I really like the sound of her voice. Her voice is quite different but she chose the wrong song to show people what she can really do. She should have gone with something by Amy Lee or something along them lines. As much as I'd love for her to advance, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Holly Weinert sings "Easy" by The Commodores
All I can say is that I absolutely hated it.

Madison Pritchett sings "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne
Brilliant song choice and some great singing from Madison. She started out the song with perfect notes and had me totally captured until the key change where she pulled a Laura Gisarra for a few moments but she brought it back and finished it really well. Unfortunately I don't think she stands a chance.

Brianna Carpenter sings "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor
Two words - copy cat.

Rosie Ribbons sings "Everybody Hurts" by REM
I love the sound of Rosie's voice because it's so sweet and soft. The only problem I had with it tonight is that it was quite boring and the big note waaaaay off. She's one of my favourites this year and I'd love for her to advance but unless she picks the right song then it's not going to happen.
Who Do I Want To Advance?
Sarah Lloyde for sure because Idol needs her this year!
Then I'd probably have to choose Rosie Ribbons/Madison Pritchett.. I have a feeling it'll be Copy Cat or shouter though :(
