Friday, 31 August 2007
Well it's good to know that the british public reward stupidity and try not to help the people who need the money.
Yep, Brian won and you can probably tell I'm not happy. The twins deserved it alot more than him and they should have won full stop. I'm just glad that whatever place they would have come, they're still going to be around alot longer than Brian. Brian's gonna vanish now he's won because there's nothing useful for him to do except lie about knowing who William Shakespeare is :]
Wrong decision Britain.
♥ We'll always know who the true winners are ♥
Yep, Brian won and you can probably tell I'm not happy. The twins deserved it alot more than him and they should have won full stop. I'm just glad that whatever place they would have come, they're still going to be around alot longer than Brian. Brian's gonna vanish now he's won because there's nothing useful for him to do except lie about knowing who William Shakespeare is :]
Wrong decision Britain.
♥ We'll always know who the true winners are ♥
